Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

As 2015 comes to an end I wanted to go over my year in review as I do every New Years holiday. 2015 was definitely the best year for me, mostly because I got to marry my best friend. I accomplished many things, read many books (about 24 new and re-read 2 old), traveled to new places, and met new people. But it was great for many other reasons as well. Here are my goals that I set and hit last year:

1. Get married to the man of my dreams, AKA Madison Tyler Franek :)
Check, check, and check! Luckiest girl in the world right here!

2. Try something new in Bora Bora
Jet skiing by myself. In another country. I'd say that's something new! If you don't count that ask Madi about our spa experience LOL. 

3. Take a trip to a new place
Bora Bora definitely meets that requirement, but so did Boston with my best friend! :)
4. Do another 5K
I did the Miles for Moffitt 5K with my family and did a mile walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma this year in NC!

5. Hit my weight loss goal for the wedding!
I don't typically take selfies with my shirt off at the gym or in my bra so this will have to do.

My goals for 2016:
1. As always, travel somewhere new!
2. Pass my OCN exam
3. Attend one concert
4. Volunteer more
5. Read more books than last year ;)

2015 was a year of change: getting married, moving, starting a new job, gaining 5 new step siblings in-law, and traveling the world! I can't wait to see where 2016 brings us! Also, a big THANK YOU to all my frequent readers new and old. I hit over 25,000 views a few weeks ago and couldn't be more ecstatic!

Thanks for keeping up with me, and cheers to a new year!
- Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment