Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday to DHTBB!



Can't believe it's that time again! The second birthday of Don't Hit the Backspace Button. For all of you who have read from the beginning, thanks for your loyaltly! And to all the newer readers, thanks to you too! I'm lucky to have this outlet and that other people enjoy it too. It's funny reading my reflection on the last DHTBB birthday it said "Looking forward in a year I'll be graduated, hopefully working as a full time nurse, my brother will be in college, Madi will have applied to PT school. Just way too crazy. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me! So how crazy has this year been for you? Have you thought about next year? Think about it and set goals to make it happen! You can do anything you set your mind to! Well most of that has happened. And it's true! You CAN do anything you set your mind to. This year we're looking forward to a wedding, North Carolina, Nike's 2nd Birthday, Madi Graduation, and so much more! I'm so excited to share it with you all!

So again, thanks for reading. I appreciate all the feedback I've gotten over these two years and can't wait to continue this journey with you all!
- Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment