Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy 3rd Birthday to DHTBB!

Hello readers!

Today Don't Hit the Backspace Button turns three! It is so incredible to see how far this blog has come. Although it's not a crazy popular phenomenon, it has grown so much in three years, and I am so proud of what it has become. I started with just posting about random life events and now have different series such as #BookWorm, Wifey Wednesday, DIY, and My Random Addictions. If you have just recently started reading DHTBB, thank you for checking it out! If you have been a loyal fan since 2012, thank you for your dedication! I truly enjoy sharing my thoughts with everyone, and hope that you all enjoy it too! Any suggestions for topics or anything at all, let me know. I love to hear feedback, and I LOVE when I see people and they tell me "I read your blog about such and such and I made my own thing" or even just telling me you read it and like it. It really means the world to me. So happy third birthday DHTBB, I can't wait for the years to come!

Thanks for reading over the years and for years to come,
- Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment