Sunday, June 30, 2013

DIY Travel Themed Wooden Letters

Hello fellow bloggers!

So today I worked on another project for the room! This one was super easy and only took about half an hour. I bought the letters TRAVEL and some paper that had maps, a compass, and a passport on it. Each letter costed $4 at Michaels, but with a $5 off $25 and 40% off, they all together costed about $18 ($3 per letter). The paper was on sale 6 for $1, so this project costed less than $20.

First I took the letters and traced them on the paper and cut them out.
Next I glued the paper to the wooden letters.
TIP: Use stick glue instead of paste. Paste makes paper get bubbly underneath and the paper won't lay flat on the wooden letter.
And that was it! Seriously super easy. I think they will add a lot to the room. It is all starting to come together nicely!


 Thanks for reading!
-Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment