Sunday, October 30, 2016

My Random Addictions: Not-So-Scary Halloween Movies

HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN!

If you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It is my favorite holiday. So many people ask: "don't you love all the creepy stuff about Halloween?" That's a negative. "oh okay so since you love Halloween, don't you love scary movies?" No. I like the pumpkin carving, candy corn, dressing up, non-scary Halloween movies parts of Halloween. So here is a compiled list of Halloween movies that are appropriate for most ages and are some of my favorites to watch this time of year!

1) Halloweentown
Duh, who doesn't love this movie? You know you legit can go to Halloweentown where they filmed some of the movie in Oregon? Kimberly Brown has gone before too! AMAZING.
2) Under Wraps
A mummy awakens from the dead and goes to live with some kids for a week. What could get better than that?
3) It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
"I got a rock". I remember watching this when I was a little kid with my family. It's a classic. And a must watch.
4) Tower of Terror
Because it's my favorite ride of all time, and I always wish that I could walk around behind the scenes there and everything would be just like the movie. Minus the creepy as heck old lady.
5) Haunted Mansion
A funny twist on a Disney classic. I wasn't sure about Eddie Murphy playing in this movie before it came out, but I actually love it. And I got to visit the set at Disney World as a kid so I thought that was so cool.
6) Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein
The songs alone make this movie worth watching. If you can handle the chipmunks voices that is.
There are so many more, but those are my absolute favorites. You still have time to squeeze a few in before Halloween on Monday. Which movies did I leave out that you also love? Last night we had our annual Halloween party, and it was a blast! We love having friends over for games and a good time, but it's even better in costume! This year we decided to be the Incredibles (Nike included :) ).
Have a great and Happy Halloween!
- Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment