Sunday, January 19, 2014

You Lookin' Kinda Cute, In That Polka Dot Bikini Girlllll - Miami '14

Hey everyone!

So this weekend I spent my time in Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach, Florida! I went with my mom, Madi's mom, my little sister-in-law Sondra, my best friend Kari, and my cousin Latoya. We left Bradenton around 4:30pm and stopped for dinner before Alligator Alley at this cute Italian restaurant, but unfortunately they were packed and had limited seating to begin with, so we ended up finding another more modern Italian restaurant that was delicious! When we arrived in Fort Lauderdale we stayed at a Marriot Vacation Club and it was awesome! We got a suite which could sleep up to eight and was the perfect size with a kitchen and bathroom and included a beautiful view of the marina where you could see all of the sailboats. The next morning we woke up and went to my bridal appointment at the White Dress Bridal, but the night before we had squeezed into the parking garage with a roof rack car carrier and couldn't get out! Thank goodness we left earlier than we needed to, because I had to block traffic so Madi's mom could turn the car around and go out the entrance of the parking garage! Needless to say it was an eventful morning. After trying on five dresses, I ended up going with the first one I tried on! So crazy how that can happen! I can't wait for everyone to see it for my big day, and I decided not to take any pictures while I was there to keep it an element of surprise.
After a relieving morning, we headed to a bridesmaid dress shop in Miami called Sasha's Bridal Boutique and ended up finding the bridesmaid dresses as well! Such a successful day and I got to check off so much from my to-do list! We spent the rest of the day in Miami Beach and went to the Kardashian's store DASH on Collins Ave. and the Lincoln Rd Mall. We decided to eat at a restaurant comparable to the Cheesecake Factory called the Nexxt Cafe, which was good but not quite as good as Cheescake Factory in my opinion ;). The whole weekend was so much fun and I am glad that I got to spend some extra time with just the girls because this semester of school is going to be crazy! I will be updating more with any exciting news or trips, although I don't foresee too much craziness happening because I am so busy with work, school, Nike, and volunteering that I don't have too much free time! I am however working on my wedding website and should be posting that link to Facebook as soon as we are finished!

Have a great long weekend,
-Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment