Tuesday, April 10, 2018

#BookWorm: Behind Closed Doors

Hello fellow readers,

Another great and disturbing thriller/mystery book knocked off of my stack. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris was highly recommended by a patient’s wife and it was worth the read! Why are these books scary? Because they could be true! This one was about Grace, who married Jack after falling quickly in love with his calm manor and southern charm. Also his love for her sister, Millie. They seem like the perfect couple, always inseparable, but nothing is ever as it seems. Why are they so inseparable? Does Grace ever do anything alone? Read to find out!!

This book can literally only be described in one phrase: wtf. It literally makes me want to scream because as I said before, it could be true. Today’s society has so many sick minds and cruel people. Don’t worry, the ending of this book makes it worth the read. But it’s sad that people go through things like this. Ugh. Overall rating? 8/10. Anyways I only have one thriller book left before I am off that train for a bit. I need another YA book and maybe a based on real life book to get these ones out of my head. I still think that Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn is the best of these thriller/mystery books that I have found thus far. Still kind of disturbing, but such an incredible read. 

What have you been reading lately? Have you read this book or others like it? Let me know!

Thanks for reading with me,
- Olivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment