Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Random Addictions: 21 & 22 Jump Street

Hello fellow bloggers,

A few weeks ago, I went to see 22 Jump Street and when I told people that 21 Jump Street was one of my Top 20 favorite movies, people were shocked. Like floored. I guess because I am considered a quiet sweetheart it surprises people that I like movies like that, but I find them hilarious. So let me just explain why I truly enjoyed 22 Jump Street, while my not so convinced fiance said "ehh" to yet another movie. Yes, it was a sequel, however I found it pretty darn hilarious. Without giving away a lot of the movie, I will describe some of my favorite parts:

1) The scenes with the roommate of Jonah's love interest in their dorm. Hilarious. The whole college experience is super awkward and they portrayed it in a mostly realistic way.
2) The fact that Dave Franco makes a few appearances. I do wish that he was in it more as I love him. Truth.
3) The credits- stay and watch, the part with Seth Rogen=priceless
4) Ice Cube didn't piss me off as much, or really at all, in this movie but in the first one he did with his constant profanities and "gangster" attitude. In this movie he was actually hilarious.
5) Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum together are just perfect. I love their comedic chemistry and they are just awesome.

But one cannot forget the greatness of 21 Jump Street

1)Dave Franco, Dave Franco, Dave Franco. Hilarious. Gorgeous. Perfect character. What more can you ask for?
21 jump street, yet another excellent Dave Franco quote.
2) The part after they do HFS and are at school.

3) Channing Tatum, Channing Tatum, Channing Tatum. That is all.

So I hope you enjoyed the GIFs and I hope you go see 22 Jump Street and enjoy it as much as I did! I am looking forward to purchasing it when it comes out on BluRay. And if you haven't seen either, watch the first one first! Worth your time as long as you aren't super against vulgarity. If you are then don't watch it...

Thanks for reading,
-Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment