Sunday, October 20, 2013

Happy One Year to DHTBB!

So crazy how time flies right? It has officially been one year since I wrote my first post back on October 29, 2012. If you are a newer reader you probably haven't read it, but it was about our Susan G. Komen walk. Super inspiring if you want to go back and read it! If you have been with DHTBB since day one, thank you. I truly appreciate your support. 

Thinking back on my life a year ago, not a lot has changed, but change has definitely happened. Friendships I never pictured gone have diminished, while friendships I never pictured having are here. Jobs change. Family remains. Life moves on. Have you ever taken time to just reflect on how much can change in a year? And not on New Years or a birthday (because that's typically when everyone reflects including myself). Looking forward in a year I'll be graduated, hopefully working as a full time nurse, my brother will be in college, Madi will have applied to PT school. Just way too crazy. I can't wait to see what God has in store for me! So how crazy has this year been for you? Have you thought about next year? Think about it and set goals to make it happen! You can do anything you set your mind to!

On another note its been so cool to have this blog to look back. I love hearing people tell me that they read my blog and which posts they like! Thanks to everyone who read religiously and to those who just pop in to read every once in a while! I can't wait to continue this journey with you all!

Thanks for reading :),
-Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment