Monday, April 29, 2019

{Real Talk}: Where Will You Be In 5 Years Part Two

Hey all,

Today my blogpost from five years ago came up on my memories. It was about where do you think you will be in five years? You can read the whole post here, which was funny because it talked about how five years prior to that I thought I would be living a pretty different life. This time I want to look at what I said five years ago: 

5 years from now hopefully: I will be married to Madi, about to celebrate our four years of marriage anniversary, Nike will be six, Madi will be done with PT school, we will be expecting or have had a child. I hope to still be working as an RN in oncology or obstetrics. Possibly living in Tennessee or North Carolina.”

So this is pretty spot on hah! I married the love of my life May 30, 2015. We are about to celebrate four years of marriage. Nike is six! So crazy! Madi is working now as a physical therapist. I’m still working in oncology as an RN. And we live in North Carolina! So crazy! Five years ago Madi hadn’t been accepted to PT school yet and I hadn’t even graduated quite yet. AND we have had our first baby, Aili Anne. It’s incredible what God does in our lives.

Five years from today, April 29, 2024, I hope Nike is still hanging with us at eleven years old. Aili will be five years old, about to start kindergarten in the fall. I hope to still be working in oncology and for Madi to be in a job that he loves. Madi will also be done with residency. Maybe baby number two will be in our lives then also. We hope to have traveled to Europe and taken Aili to Disney World a time or two. Hopefully about to buy or have bought our first home. 

It’ll be fun to see in another five years where our little family is at. For right now we are just trying to enjoy the ride! 

Thanks for keeping up with us,
- Olivia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment