Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My Random Addictions: Taking Senior Portraits

Hey everyone!

How is it possibly that time of year again?  I swear I JUST was writing about Reegan graduating last May, and now Madi graduated from USF! So proud. But for real graduation is always a bittersweet time. For me this year it's very bittersweet as some of the most amazing USF students are graduating this semester. One of my favorite things to do this time of year is take senior pictures! From high school seniors to college grads I LOVE capturing this monumental moment in everyone's lives! I love taking USF pictures because our campus is sooooo beautiful, but recently did a high school seniors shots at the University of Tampa and it was also beautiful! I love brick and their amazing dome buildings!

Here are some of my favorite shots:










Do you have favorite shots of your graduate? I'd love to see them! If you are or have an upcoming senior I would love to take grad pictures! It's one of my favorite things to do :) Sorry for the sparse posts this year! After the wedding I will have so much more time to read, do DIY projects, and travel the world so stay tuned :)

Thanks for keeping up!
- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment