Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Random Addictions: Pet Peeves Part One

Hello everyone!

Have you ever sat down with a group of people or one person and just talked about things that bother you? Well, here's another one of my random addictions: hearing about people's pet peeves! I think they are hilarious and when you talk about them with other people it makes you feel better about getting peeved by those things! So today I am sharing part one of a series with my little sister Sondra where we made a video about our favorite pet peeves! I know it is kind of lengthy but I guarantee you will laugh.


http://youtu.be/HvzLN6-u66w



P.S. This video was made over Christmas break and I finally just got to editing it which is why we talk about Christmas :P.

Thanks for watching :)
-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment