Sunday, September 8, 2013

Big Lights Will Inspire You: NYC '13

Hello bloggers!

This year for labor day weekend I got to go to NYC for a girls weekend with my mom, cousin, and Aunt for my Aunt Ruth's birthday! It was so much fun! This was my first time staying in the city since I had been before in 2011 with Madi and his family for Uncle Scott's wedding. This time we saw so many things: Ground Zero, Times Square, Chinatown, the Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Upper Manhattan, and we got to see The Lion King on Broadway which is one of my favorite Broadway plays! Here is a video I put together for our trip that's like five minutes long of the sights of NYC and some strange people that we saw. Hope you enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/Nhhx5oQ_5NA

I will be blogging again soon since Sondra and I are going to Disney this weekend and will be making a new Pet Peeves video Theme Park Edition ;). Thanks everyone for watching our first video and giving us feedback about the best parts, we appreciate it! If you haven't watched our first video on Pet Peeves, here is the link: http://youtu.be/HvzLN6-u66w

Have a great week and thanks for reading!
-Olivia


No comments:

Post a Comment