Friday, March 29, 2013

A Penny For Your Thoughts

Hello all,

I know once again it has been a while since I've posted (I have been a tad busy with school and now two jobs) but I wanted to just share something that has been on my mind. Today I was just sitting at my boyfriend's house and realized something I honestly never have before one hundred percent thought. Here it goes:

"there comes a moment in your life when you just realize that you've achieved true happiness. not because everything is going your way, not because life at one point becomes perfect, but because you've learned to accept all the challenges God has given you and use them for the best" - OAJ

Truth. This is seriously exactly how I feel. Although I've been so blessed lately between getting a great job at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, finding out we would be welcoming a new family member doggy style into our lives in May, and acing my tests in nursing school lately, things aren't always as bright as they seem. I've been struggling with conflicting views of different people in my life and while all of these events have been amazing, stress is definitely still taking a toll on my life in other ways. But today it really just came to my mind that things don't have to be perfect. Families argue, people of authority make dumb decisions, and people who can be totally unimportant in your life can hurt you with snide comments more than they realize. I just realized that at this point in my life this was the first time I ever was honestly and totally one hundred percent happy with everything. Happy even though those other problems were still occurring. I truly hope that everyone can have this experience of great peace at some point in their lives. If you have, you know what I mean. If you don't really understand it you may not have had this moment yet. That is my thought for the day. Just thought I should share.

Xoxo,

Olivia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment