Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wifey Wednesday: How to Save a Quick Dollar Part II

Hello fellow savers,

Happy Wednesday fellow and future wifey-s (wifies? not sure, anyways...) ! Since my last post I have been finding other ways to save money pretty easily. I got some opinions from my friends and found some things on my own and wanted to share them with you! None of them will make you incredibly rich, but an extra $5-20/month never hurt anyone!

1) Swagbucks
This is an app for your phone and also you can use your laptop to earn more money. There are several different ways to earn money on it. You can watch videos, answer polls, discover things online, or even through online shopping. 1 Swagbuck = 1 penny, so 100 SB = $1! There are also goals so if your daily goal is 30SB and you hit it for a week then you get a bonus of 25SB. This can be time consuming if you sit on it all day, but you can quickly earn your daily goal and move on. If you earned 30SB/day for a month that is $9/month just for doing the minimum! Almost every day they send out a SwagCode that all you have to do is type in the code on your phone app and it gives you 2-6SB. Or answering the daily poll = 1SB. Super easy. So far I have earned upwards of $35 this month and I just do it when I am sitting down watching TV. Minimum cashout for this app can be as little a $3 to Amazon.com! They also have a deal right now where your first $25 giftcard each month is only 2200 SwagBucks instead of 2500! And if you shop online they give a lot of perks such as tonight I bought a plane ticket on Travelocity and got 8SB/1$ that I spent! Totally worth it :).

2) Perk Points
This one is a little less rewarding as 1 Perk Point = 1/10 of a cent. You can download their many apps to earn points and they have trivia games, scratch offs (that are free you just play for perk points), or Perk TV. You can literally leave Perk TV running and every two hours it will ask if you are still watching. I have only earned $5/month on this one and it feels like it takes a while but I don't spend every waking hour running this app or playing the games. On the scratch and win app you can do bidding for giftcards or Perk Points with coins (earned from games) and I have one 500 Perk Points on that before. Minimum cashout with this app is actually only $0.25 cents for an Amazon giftcard, but the more points you save the more you get for your points.

3) Ibotta
This app is bomb. My friend Summer told me about it and when I downloaded it I noticed a lot of people have used it before. It is a rebate app, but has a lot of general items such as "any gallon of milk" instead of specific brands. Some items have huge rebates while most are about 20 cents, but it adds up quickly and there are quite a few bonuses and such to gain more money back such as redeem three rebates for greater than 20 cents and get $3! So far since I started I have made $15 this month! Minimum cashout with this app is $10 to PayPal or select gift cards.

4) Panel Apps: Media Insiders and Nielsen
The last set of money earners I am going to talk about are Media Insiders and Nielsen Mobile Rewards. Nielsen is a panel app that looks at everything you do on your phone and uses it to better gauge which apps are popular right now etc. Same thing goes for Media Insiders except with this one you have to download it and do a couple steps to get it working. Both of them you literally just open and browse your phone as you do daily. Nielsen I have earned about $3-5/month and Media Insiders is about the same. For literally doing nothing you can make an extra $120 a year with both of these. So why not?

There you have it, just a few more ways to save a pretty precious penny. I am looking forward to seeing how my earnings on these apps change once I am working full time for a while, but with most of them being hassle free, it is easy to keep saving! Overall this month I have gotten giftcards/saved in total $60 from just these apps mentioned alone! To read my previous post for tips on other ways to save click this hyperlink!

Thanks for saving with me,
- Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment